#Jobs Available in a #Legal #Aid Org in #Delhi: Apply Immediately
Counsel to Secure Justice is a legal aid and advocacy organization setting up in Delhi. They are currently building up a team of advocates and social workers to provide criminal and restorative justice to children who have suffered violent sexual assault.
There are a number of positions open and they are hiring immediately.
1) Director of Casework – Bachelor of Laws degree required, Master of Laws preferred: 4-6 years litigation experience at the trial court level; 2-3 years management experience.
2) Advocate – Bachelor of Laws degree required, Master of Laws preferred; 0-3 years experience.
3) Programme Officer (Care and Support) – Master of Social Work, Master of Psychology or related degree required; Prior experience working with victims of sexual violence preferred; 1-3 years experience.
4) Administration Manager – Bachelor of Commerce degree required, Master of Commerce preferred; 4-6 years experience in administration and accounting.
5) Casework Assistant – Bachelor’s degree from any stream of study; Effective organizer and planner with rigorous attention to detail; 1-3 years experience.